Welcome to LiveSpring!
LiveSpring builds technologies and services that enable people to connect with each other, build communities, and grow businesses. These Terms govern your use of LiveSpring, and the other products, features, apps, services, technologies, and software we offer except where we expressly state that separate terms (and not these) apply. These Products are provided to you by LiveSpring.
We don’t sell your personal data to advertisers, and we don’t share information that directly identifies you (such as your name, email address or other contact information).
Our Data Policy explains how we collect and use your personal data you have about how we use your data.
The services we provide
Our mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. To help advance this mission, we provide the Products and services described below to you:
Provide a personalized experience for you:
Your experience on LiveSpring is unlike anyone else's: from the posts, stories, events, and other content you see in News Feed or our video platform to the Pages you follow and other features you might use, such as Trending, Marketplace, and search. We use the data we have - for example, about the connections you make, the choices and settings you select, and what you share and do on and off our Products - to personalize your experience.
Connect you with people and organizations you care about:
We help you find and connect with people, groups, businesses, organizations, and others that matter to you across the LiveSpring Products you use. We use the data we have to make suggestions for you and others - for example, groups to join, events to attend, Pages to follow or send a message to, shows to watch, and people you may want to become friends with. Stronger ties make for better communities, and we believe our services are most useful when people are connected to people, groups, and organizations they care about.
Empower you to express yourself and communicate about what matters to you:
There are many ways to express yourself on LiveSpring and to communicate with friends, family, and others about what matters to you - for example, sharing status updates, photos, videos, and stories across the LiveSpring Products you use, sending messages to a friend or several people, creating events or groups, or adding content to your profile.
Combat harmful conduct and protect and support our community:
People will only build community on LiveSpring if they feel safe. We employ dedicated teams around the world and develop advanced technical systems to detect misuse of our Products, harmful conduct towards others, and situations where we may be able to help support or protect our community. If we learn of content or conduct like this, we will take appropriate action - for example, offering help, removing content, removing or restricting access to certain features, disabling an account, or contacting law enforcement. We share data with other LiveSpring Companies when we detect misuse or harmful conduct by someone using one of our Products.
Use and develop advanced technologies to provide safe and functional services for everyone:
We use and develop advanced technologies - such as artificial intelligence, machine learning systems, so that people can use our Products safely regardless of physical ability or geographic location. We also build sophisticated network and communication technology to help more people connect to the internet in areas with limited access. And we develop automated systems to improve our ability to detect and remove abusive and dangerous activity that may harm our community and the integrity of our Products.
Research ways to make our services better:
We engage in research to develop, test, and improve our Products. This includes analyzing the data we have about our users and understanding how people use our Products, for example by conducting surveys and testing and troubleshooting new features. Our Data Policy explains how we use data to support this research for the purposes of developing and improving our services.
Provide consistent and seamless experiences across the LiveSpring Company Products:
Our Products help you find and connect with people, groups, businesses, organizations, and others that are important to you. We design our systems so that your experience is consistent and seamless across the different LiveSpring Company Products that you use.
Enable global access to our services:
To operate our global service, we need to store and distribute content and data in our data centers and systems around the world, including outside your country of residence. This infrastructure may be operated or controlled by LiveSpring, Inc
2. How we are funded
LiveSpring is funded by subscription fee charged. LiveSpring offers two major type of accounts within its platform. The subscription fee is charged on a monthly basis.
. We don't sell your personal data.
. We don’t share information that directly identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us specific permission.
You can learn about how we collect and use your data in our Data Policy.
3. Your commitments to LiveSpring and our community
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
1. Who can use LiveSpring
When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For this reason, you must:
• Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
• Provide accurate information about yourself.
• Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
• Not share your password, give access to your LiveSpring account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
We try to make LiveSpring broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use LiveSpring if:
• You are under 13 years old.
• You are a convicted sex offender.
• We've previously disabled your account for violations of our Terms or Policies.
• You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
2. What you can share and do on LiveSpring
We want people to use LiveSpring to express themselves and to share content that is important to them, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
1. You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
• That violates these Terms, our Community Standards, and other terms and policies that apply to your use of LiveSpring.
• That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
• That infringes or violates someone else's rights, including their intellectual property rights.
2. You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
3. You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
We can remove or restrict access to content that is in violation of these provisions.
If we remove content that you have shared in violation of our Community Standards, we’ll let you know and explain any options you have to request another review, unless you seriously or repeatedly violate these Terms or if doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies.
We also can remove or restrict access to your content, services or information if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts to LiveSpring.
3. The permissions you give us
We need certain permissions from you to provide our services:
1. Permission to use content you create and share: Some content that you share or upload, such as photos or videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws.
You own the intellectual property rights (things like copyright or trademarks) in any such content that you create and share on LiveSpring Products you use. Nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want.
However, to provide our services we need you to give us some legal permissions (known as a ‘license’) to use this content. This is solely for the purposes of providing and improving our Products and services as described in Section 1 above.
Specifically, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This means, for example, that if you share a photo on LiveSpring, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as service providers that support our service or other LiveSpring Products you use.This license will end when your content is deleted from our systems.
You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account.
When you delete content, it’s no longer visible to other users, however it may continue to exist elsewhere on our systems where:
• immediate deletion is not possible due to technical limitations (in which case, your content will be deleted within a maximum of 90 days from when you delete it);
• your content has been used by others in accordance with this license and they have not deleted it (in which case this license will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or
• where immediate deletion would restrict our ability to:
• investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our Products or systems);
• comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence;
• comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency;
in which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis).
In each of the above cases, this license will continue until the content has been fully deleted.
2. Permission to update software you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software where available.
3. Limits on using our intellectual property
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share on LiveSpring), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open-source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
4. Additional provisions
1. Updating our Terms
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the LiveSpring community, you can delete your account at any time.
2. Account suspension or termination
We want LiveSpring to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas.
If we determine that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, including in particular our Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights or where we are required to do so for legal reasons.
Where we take such action we’ll let you know and explain any options you have to request a review, unless doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; or where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
You can contact LiveSpring about what you can do if your account has been disabled and how to contact us if you think we have disabled your account by mistake.
If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us, but the following provisions will remain in place: Section 3, 4.2-4.5. (Where is that?)
3. Limits on liability
We work hard to provide the best Products we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Products, however, are provided "as is," and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and other objectionable content).
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or the LiveSpring Products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of or relating to these Terms or the LiveSpring Products will not exceed the greater of $1
We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it's useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply.
For any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms or the LiveSpring Products ("claim"), you agree that it will be resolved exclusively in the U.S. District Court in North Carolina. You also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of this court for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of the State of North Carolina will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
1. These Terms (formerly known as the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) make up the entire agreement between you and LiveSpring, Inc. regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
2. Some of the Products we offer are also governed by supplemental terms. If you use any of those Products, supplemental terms will be made available and will become part of our agreement with you. For instance, if you access or use our Products for commercial or business purposes, such as buying and selling products, developing apps, managing a group or Page for your business, or using our measurement services, you must agree to our Commercial Terms. If you post or share content containing music, you must comply with our Terms and Condition. To the extent any supplemental terms conflict with these Terms, the supplemental terms shall govern to the extent of the conflict.
3. If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
4. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
5. You may designate a person (called a legacy contact) to manage your account if it is memorialized. Only your legacy contact or a person who you have identified in a valid will or similar document expressing clear consent to disclose your content upon death or incapacity will be able to seek disclosure from your account after it is memorialized.
6. These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
7. You should know that we may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name you use in everyday life).
8. We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
9. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
5. Other terms and policies that may apply to you
• Community Standards: These guidelines outline our standards regarding the content you post to LiveSpring and your activity on LiveSpring and other LiveSpring Products.
• Commercial Terms: These terms apply if you also access or use our Products for any commercial or business purpose, including advertising, operating an app on our Platform, using our measurement services, managing a group or a Page for a business, or selling goods or services.
• Pages, Groups and Events Policy: These guidelines apply if you create or administer a LiveSpring Page, group, or event, or if you use LiveSpring to communicate or administer a promotion.
• LiveSpring Platform Policy: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to your use of our Platform (for example, for developers or operators of a Platform application or website or if you use social plugins).
This policy describes the information we process to support LiveSpring.
What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide the LiveSpring Products, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Products. You can learn how to access and delete information we collect by visiting the LiveSpring Settings .
Things you and others do and provide.
• Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. It can also include what you see through features we provide, such as our camera, so we can do things like suggest masks and filters that you might like, or give you tips on using camera formats. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what's in them for the purposes described below. Learn more about how you can control who can see the things you share. (Refer to setting menu instruction)
• Data with special protections: You can choose to provide information in your LiveSpring profile fields or Life Events about your religious views, political views, who you are "interested in," or your health. This and other information (such as racial or ethnic origin, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership) could be subject to special protections under the laws of your country.
• Your usage. We collect information about how you use our Products, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Products, and what posts, videos and other content you view on our Products. We also collect information about how you use features like our camera.
• Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Products. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
How do we use this information?
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support the LiveSpring Products and related services described in the LiveSpring Terms . Here's how:
Provide, personalize and improve our Products.
We use the information we have to deliver our Products, including to personalize features and content and make suggestions for you (such as groups or events you may be interested in or topics you may want to follow) on and off our Products. To create personalized Products that are unique and relevant to you, we use your connections, preferences, interests and activities based on the data we collect and learn from you and others (including any data with special protections you choose to provide); how you use and interact with our Products; and the people, places, or things you're connected to and interested in on and off our Product.
Promote safety, integrity and security.
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Products, and promote safety and security on and off of LiveSpring Products. For example, we use data we have to investigate suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies, or to detect when someone needs help.
Communicate with you.
We use the information we have to communicate with you about our Products, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
How is this information shared?
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Sharing on LiveSpring Products
People and accounts you share and communicate with
When you share and communicate using our Products, you choose the audience for what you share. For example, when you post on LiveSpring, you select the audience for the post, such as a group, all of your friends, the public, or a customized list of people.
Public information can be seen by anyone, on or off our Products, including if they don't have an account. This includes username; any information you share with a public audience; information in your public profile on LiveSpring; and content you share on LiveSpring Page, or any other public forum, such as LiveSpring Marketplace. You, other people using LiveSpring, and we can provide access to or send public information to anyone on or off our Products, including in other LiveSpring Company Products, in search results, or through tools and APIs. Public information can also be seen, accessed, reshared or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, and offline media such as TV, and by apps, websites and other services that integrate with our Products.
Learn more about what information is public and how to control your visibility on LiveSpring.
Content others share or reshare about you
You should consider who you choose to share with, because people who can see your activity on our Products can choose to share it with others on and off our Products, including people and businesses outside the audience you shared with. For example, when you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across or off our Products, in person or in virtual reality experiences Also, when you comment on someone else's post or react to their content, your comment or reaction is visible to anyone who can see the other person's content, and that person can change the audience later.
People can also use our Products to create and share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people can share a photo of you in a Story, mention or tag you at a location in a post, or share information about you in their posts or messages. If you are uncomfortable with what others have shared about you on our Products, you can learn how to report the content.
Information about your active status or presence on our Products.
People in your networks can see signals telling them whether you are active on our Products, including whether you are currently active on LiveSpring, or when you last used our Products.
Apps, websites, and third-party integrations on or using our Products.
When you choose to use third-party apps, websites, or other services that use, or are integrated with, our Products, they can receive information about what you post or share. For example, when you play a game with your LiveSpring friends or use a LiveSpring Comment or Share button on a website, the game developer or website can receive information about your activities in the game or receive a comment or link that you share from the website on LiveSpring. Also, when you download or use such third-party services, they can access your public profile on LiveSpring, and any information that you share with them. Apps and websites you use may receive your list of LiveSpring friends if you choose to share it with them. But apps and websites you use will not be able to receive any other information about your LiveSpring friends from you, (although your friends and followers may, of course, choose to share this information themselves). Information collected by these third-party services is subject to their own terms and policies, not this one.
Devices and operating systems providing native versions of LiveSpring (i.e. where we have not developed our own first-party apps) will have access to all information you choose to share with them, including information your friends share with you, so they can provide our core functionality to you.
Note: We are in the process of restricting developers’ data access even further to help prevent abuse. For example, we will remove developers' access to your LiveSpring data if you haven't used their app in 3 months, and we are changing Login, so that in the next version, we will reduce the data that an app can request without app review to include only name, profile photo and email address. Requesting any other data will require our approval.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Products or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Sharing with Third-Party Partners
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Products or who use LiveSpring Business Tools to grow their businesses, which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide free services to people around the world. We don't sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
Partners who use our analytics services.
We provide aggregated statistics and insights that help people and businesses understand how people are engaging with their posts, listings, Pages, videos and other content on and off the LiveSpring Products. For example, Page admins and business profiles receive information about the number of people or accounts who viewed, reacted to, or commented on their posts, as well as aggregate demographic and other information that helps them understand interactions with their Page or account.
We currently do not work with advertisers, and do not provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, we also do not share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers Measurement partners.
We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
Partners offering goods and services in our Products.
When you subscribe to receive premium content, or buy something from a seller in our Products, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
Vendors and service providers.
We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Products are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
Researchers and academics.
We also provide information and content to research partners and academics to conduct research that advances scholarship and innovation that support our business or mission, and enhances discovery and innovation on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being.
Law enforcement or legal requests.
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances outlined below.
Learn more about how you can control the information about you that you or others share with third-party partners in the LiveSpring Settings.
How can I manage or delete information about me?
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and erase your data. Learn more in your LiveSpring Settings.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services and LiveSpring Products, or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, when you search for something on LiveSpring, you can access and delete that query from within your search history at any time, but the log of that search is deleted after 6 months..
When you delete your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your photos and status updates, and you won't be able to recover that information later. Information that others have shared about you isn't part of your account and won't be deleted. If you don't want to delete your account but want to temporarily stop using the Products, you can deactivate your account instead. To delete your account at any time, please visit the LiveSpring Settings.
How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement or others:
• In response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
• When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Products, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Products), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off our Products.
Information we receive about you (including financial transaction data related to purchases made with LiveSpring) can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.
How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We'll notify you when we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our Products.
1. Disclaimer about products sale
No claims, representations or warranties, whether express or implied, are made by our company as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of the products sold on our platform. Furthermore, our company accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of the company' products."
2. Disclaimer about discussion forums
PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE FORUMS, AS THE USE OF THE FORUMS CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE RULES.
Please read these carefully before participating in the forums, as the use of the forums constitutes your agreement with these rules.
Disclaimer: This website may be viewed by friends and families of victims, or school aged children for school project research. We require members to respect the rights and feelings of the families and friends of victims, by placing thought into comments before they are posted. We do understand the issues raised on this site may lead to “heated debate” but require users to maintain a family friendly environment on the forums.
Discussion content reflects the views of individual people only. The LiveSpring App bears no responsibility for the accuracy of forum member’s comments and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for discussion postings. We reserve the right to remove posts deemed offensive without notice, and the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
The following rules govern the discussion forums posted on the LiveSpring App website.
1. Users agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on the LiveSpring App any material that is defamatory, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any law. You agree to use the LiveSpring discussion forum only for lawful purposes.
2. To maintain a “clean” discussion forum, LiveSpring moderators may decide to remove messages, material or parts thereof at their sole discretion if considered to be offensive or contrary to forum rules.
3. Discussion material on the LiveSpring App is for your personal use only.
4. If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the LiveSpring forum (e.g. text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
5. All copyright content on this website is owned by the relevant copyright holders. The LiveSpring does not support the distribution of copyrighted works and encourages users to seek copyright permission from the respective owners.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the LiveSpring Administrators without notice and at their sole discretion.
3. Disclaimer about individual responsibility for personal protection of information
Term and Conditions for Livespring Marketplace
1. Sellers must possess a PayPal account as all withdrawal requests are processed with PayPal.
2. Sellers must ensure all items posted are their or processes authorization to distribute posted items
3. A 5% payment processing fee will be applied to all sales made on liveSpring marketplace.
4. All sales on liveSpring will be held for 5days before withdrawal is made available to seller in case of dispute or other payment issues.
5. Sellers will be responsible for delivery and completion of all orders.
6. All activities or purchases made on liveSpring is at individual's risk
7. LiveSpringis not responsible for the payment for/shipping of/refund for all the goods/services offered on the platform. The responsibility is solely on the provider of the goods/services. Thank you.